Clean Spills Immediately — Stains can be prevented easily by ACTING QUICKLY when spills occur.
1) SCOOP up solids before cleaning,
2) BLOT as much liquid as possible using a clean white absorbent towel.
3) CLEAN with the correct cleaning agent. Apply the cleaning agent on to clean towel—not directly on your carpet.
4) RINSE with cold or lukewarm water.
5) BLOT DRY with an absorbent towel, or use a cold air fan to complete drying. Vacuuming—Vacuum at least once a week, more often in heavy traffic areas. Be thorough, vacuum under furniture, behind curtains and where your carpet meets the wall.